The Business Woman's Journey Is a Different Kind of Arduous
Our Presentations and Trainings address that journey, teaching Feminine Leadership, Communication as an Emotional Connection, and Sales from the Feminine Success Playbook.
The business woman strives to make a difference while swimming in a sea not of her making; a "social sea" in which she has negatively learned to:
• Ask for permission, seek approval, and apologize - just for being herself
• Take over 20% less in pay than her male counterpart
• Consistently be forced to choose between putting up with bad behavior, or speaking up
and losing her job
• Effect her sales and marketing and/or start her business "like a man"
• Struggle with the self-doubt borne of walking in a world in which her only recognized
types of power are sexual, service-oriented, or in those instances where she can tuck
away her feminine nature, and "act like a man".
Information is fine, but nothing beats ACTUALLY EXPERIENCING the change you want to make.
Our presentations give attendees the experience of:
- Standing center stage, confidently!
- Doing sales powerfully, and from a balanced feminine/masculine perspective, with your unique personality intact!
- Speaking with intent, awareness, and aliveness!
- Making decisions without being slowed down by self-doubt!
Build Confidence • Break Down Communication Problems • Take Your Place Center Stage
"I have had a love/hate relationship with public speaking for 30 years. Working with Lori the past few months has transformed my experience of public speaking into one of pure joy."
~Mackey McNeill, Mackey Financial Advisors
"The guidance I received in our session is beyond value, it has changed the way I see myself, her communication spoke to my creative self and my fearful self, and somehow released my worry, and allowed me to speak from my core truth."
~Sharon Louallen, Rejuvit Spa
Victory Email from Nicci Willis, Party Sitters:
I did it! I held my first webinar tonight!! 😅😅
It was a call for people who wanted start a business or an event child care business. So... I SHARED MY STORY! I had 7 people on the call and Boy, I was NERVOUS!! I was sweating bullets!! Lol but my call to action was for people to book a consultation with me to see if they wanted to work with me and vice versa. I already got an appointment booked!!! I’m so excited!
Thank you for helping me. I’m on my way!! No turning back!!
Lori, YOU ARE THEE BEST!! Love you!"
~ Nicole "Nicci" Willis, Party Sitters