The Courageous Communication Bootcamp
Why is it so difficult to communicate effectively? One reason is that you have not been taught how - none of us were! The other reason is that you have not had the practice! This Bootcamp is your chance to get both!
$100 discount to the first 3 Registrants!
Communication is the one thing we are expected to do without any training whatsoever! Isn't that crazy?
We hear, "Be nice!", "Be appropriate!", "Be respectful!", but we don't hear anything about what those terms mean, nor how to apply them and to whom!
It's crazy! But we don't get training in:
- Speak up in the boardroom!
- Access our own communication style!
- Approach different types of people differently!
- Use our vocal qualities to make a point or to soothe a situation!
- Share the emotional content that lies in what we say!
- Read other people!
- Create bridges of connection in order to have successful communications!
If you have been feeling nervous about communicating in certain situations, you are very, very far from alone. But this workshop is designed to clear the confusion, and give you tools to show up as the more confident you.
What you will get from attending the 5-session Courageous Communication Bootcamp:
- Finally know the rules you are unconsciously - and consciously - following!
- Know what types of communication factors are holding you back - and how to move out of those patterns on a consistent basis!
- Be able to hear the subtext of conversations, so that you know when it is either safe, or unsafe, to speak up and claim your voice!
- Learn the primary key to controlling a conversation by holding to a higher goal!
- Get the inside scoop on the "hows" of "how you say something"!
- Know the primary physical and verbal cues which reveal the emotional set-point of anyone with whom you are communicating - and how to engage that set-point for the greater good of the conversation!
- Know how to hold your own in a difficult conversation!
- Understand the "power" rules, and finally have the choice to follow them...or change them!
This is for you if you:
- Are tired of giving in to your conversational fears.
- Need to have more oomph, connectivity and confidence in your Sales pitches.
- Suspect there is a better way of communicating, but you haven't found it yet.
- Want to be in control of a conversation without being controlling.
- Feel ridiculous when you open your mouth, and you want to feel confident instead.
- Are a naturally connective person, but you are finding that "nice" just isn't cutting it with your clients or your sales and marketing!